Where in the world is Barbados?
The island of Barbados is 21 miles long and sits in the south east Caribbean. It's about 100 square miles in size and is 300 miles south of Antigua.
Find your paradise in Barbados
Beaches for days. Smiles for miles. So kick off your shoes and let your hair down on this gem of an island. Barbados has it all. The only thing missing is you.
9h - London
5h - New York
3h - Miami
29°C - high
25°C - low
Five facts about Barbados
- Barbados is a small tropical island in the south east Caribbean with a population of around 300 000
- Brits love Barbados and more Brits visit the island than from any other country
- St Lawrence Gap is a popular area to stay in, with lots of bars and restaurants and things to do nearby
- The dry season in Barbados runs from December to May
- Barbados is known for many things, and if you ask a local, they'll likely tell you that some of the things Barbados is most famous for are Rihanna, its National Dish Cou Cou and Flying Fish, and Crop Over
Is Barbados for me? Read our local expert guides or check out Antigua